Terms and Conditions - #einkoffervollregia
MEZ GmbH, Hauptstraße 78, 79336 Herbolzheim („MEZ“), Germany
2. Eligible Persons
Eligible for participation are persons with legal residency in Gemany, Switzerland and Austria, who at the time of the contest are at least 18 years of age. MEZ employees and their close relatives are not permitted to enter the contest.
3. Terms and conditions for participation
a. Upon participation in the contest, the terms and conditions of participation are considered as accepted.
b. Participation is free of charge, no purchase of our products is required to enter the contest.
c. You can find details about how to enter online contests in the respective posts in respective social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, information about mail contests can be found in the newsletters.
d. Post the picture on Instagram, mark it @schachenmayr and add the hashtag #einkoffervollREGIA. Then you just need to follow @schachenmayr and you have entered the contest. You can win a great suitcase by travelite, filled with lots of REGIA sock yarn, great instructions, addi knitting needles and fabulous supplies.
Only one entry per person.
e. The contest starts June 26, 2019 and ends September 30, 2019. After the end of the contest period, no entries can be accepted.
f. MEZ is not responsible for entries not received.
4. You can win a great suitcase by travelite, filled with lots of REGIA sock yarn, great instructions, addi knitting needles and fabulous supplies. Cash payments instead of the prize are not possible. Prizes are non-transferable. In case of force majeure and good cause, MEZ may substitute prizes with other products of equal value.
5. The ten most beautiful holiday pictures will be determined by an in-house jury at the latest 14 working days after the end of the contest period on September 30. The winner of the 10 contestants will then be determined by random drawing. The winner will be reviewed by 2 MEZ employees.
6. Winners will be notified within 28 days after the end of the contest period by e-mail, letter and/or notification in social media accounts. If MEZ does not receive a reply from the winner within 14 days, any claims to the prize will lapse.
7. The organiser will notify the winner about the collection or free-of-charge delivery of the prize.
8. Applicable law is solely that of the Federal Republic of Germany.
9. In the case of a social media contest, participants, in the event of winning, agree to have their name and picture published on the organizer´s respective social media page (Facebook/Instagram/Twitter) without compensation.
10. Contests and competitions held online on social media platforms are not connected in any way to Facebook/Instagram/Twitter and are in no case sponsored, supported or organised by Facebook/Instagram/Twitter. All questions, comments and complaints are not to be sent to Facebook/Instagram/Twitter, but sent directly to MEZ.
11. Premature termination of the contest/change of terms of participation
The organiser reserves the right to prematurely terminate the contest at any time without prior notification or giving reasons. The organiser will make use of this possibility in particular when due to technical or legal reasons, or due to another occurrence for which the organiser cannot be held responsible, the proper fulfilment of the contest cannot be ensured. The organiser will inform the contestants of any changes.
12. Data protection
Upon participation, every user explicitly declares his consent that all personal data required for the fulfilment of the contest will be used and stored in compliance with data protection regulations until the end of the contest period.
Information requirements as defined in article 13 GDPR
Name and contact data of the responsible company:
MEZ GmbH, Hauptstraße 78, D- 79336 Herbolzheim, Germany
Contact data of the company data protection officer:
MEZ GmbH, Datenschutzbeauftragter (data protection officer), Hauptstraße 78, D- 79336 Herbolzheim, Germany, Datenschutz@mezcrafts.com
Legal basis for data processing:
Article 6 (1) b GDPR contract for contest participation
In case of contests for print editions, name, address and contact data of the participants will be processed in order to notify the winners and to deliver the contest prize. For online contests, only the name of the social media account and the picture or the e-mail address will be processed to determine the winner. For the winner, in addition, the name and the address data will be collected in order to deliver the prize. This personal data is required for participating in the contest and fulfilment of the contest and will only be provided to third parties that have been commissioned for the implementation of the contest and the distribution of the prizes.
Reasons for data protection: Implementation of a contest
Storage period: Personal data will be deleted 3 months after fulfilment of the contest.
References to the rights of the data subject
The data subject has the right to request confirmation from the person responsible whether personal data has been processed. If this is the case, the data subject has the right to information about the personal data and the invidual information referred to in Art. 15 GDPR.
The data subject has the right to request rectification without delay of inaccurate data and, where applicable, the completion of incomplete personal data (Art. 16 GDPR).
The data subject has the right to demand that the person responsible erases all the personal data relating to the data subject without delay, if one of the reasons listed in Art. 17 GDPR is applicable, e.g. if the data is no longer needed for the reasons intended (right to erasure).
The data subject has the right to request from those responsible the restriction of the data processing, if one of the requirements mentioned in Art. 18 GDPR is applicable. The data subject at any time has the right to object, on grounds relating to the data subject´s particular situation, to the processing of personal data. The person responsible will then no longer process the personal data, unless the data processor can provide compelling and legitimate reasons for the processing that outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the processing serves the purpose of enforcing, exercising or defending legal claims (Art. 21 GDPR).
The data subject has the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time (Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR).
The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal (right to withdrawal of consent).
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, every data subject shall have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, if the data subject considers that the processing of personal data relating to him or her infringes the regulation (Art. 77 GDPR).
Should individual provisions of these terms of participation be deemed invalid, this shall not affect the validity of any other provisions.
This shall also apply in the case of an existing regulatory gap.
The organiser reserves the right to change the terms of participation at any time without prior notification and without stating reasons. The currently valid version of the terms of participation is available here:
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area