Patterns by Schachenmayr
- Tanja Steinbach (3) Apply Tanja Steinbach filter
- Jennifer Stiller (2) Apply Jennifer Stiller filter
- Anne Thiemeyer (1) Apply Anne Thiemeyer filter
- Carina von Krosigk (1) Apply Carina von Krosigk filter
- Frauke Ludwig/Frauluknits (1) Apply Frauke Ludwig/Frauluknits filter
- Sophia Wiik (1) Apply Sophia Wiik filter
patterns by yarn
- Catania (6) Apply Catania filter
- 20221 (3) Apply 20221 filter
- Cleany (3) Apply Cleany filter
- Alpaca Classico (2) Apply Alpaca Classico filter
- Baby Smiles Cotton (2) Apply Baby Smiles Cotton filter
- Catania Color (1) Apply Catania Color filter
- Catania Grande (1) Apply Catania Grande filter
- Catania Trend 2021 (1) Apply Catania Trend 2021 filter
- Journey (1) Apply Journey filter
Knitted, reusable mesh bags for fruit and veggies worked in Baby Smiles Cotton
Das nachhaltige Häkelnetz aus Baby Smiles Cotton zum Einpacken von Obst und Gemüse wiegt nur 25 g.
The diagonal pattern on these pot holders worked in Catania is created with post stitches
Black & white is eternally beautiful! Crocheted placemats worked in Schachenmayr Catania
Doily for jam jar knitted with Alpaca Classico
Bottle tulip knitted with Alpaca Classico
Dishcloths with a mix of stockinette and seed stitch.
Nice and usefull - Dishcloths knitted with Baby Smiles Cotton.
Cute dishcloth with pattern mix made withb Baby Smiles Cotton.
Crocheted cup sponge made with Cleany
Crocheted flower sponge made with Cleany
Crocheted heart sponge made with Cleany
Smart: Potholders with finger protection – crocheted in Catania Grande
Have you heard about the tapestry technique? Crocheted pot holders in Schachenmayr Journey
Crocheted hearts worked in Catania add a special touch to your home and to every gift
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area