Patterns by Schachenmayr
patterns by yarn
- Alpaca Couture (4) Apply Alpaca Couture filter
- Fashion Pieces (4) Apply Fashion Pieces filter
- Soft Mix (4) Apply Soft Mix filter
- Boston (3) Apply Boston filter
- Bravo Big Color (3) Apply Bravo Big Color filter
- Soft Shimmer (3) Apply Soft Shimmer filter
- Textura Soft (3) Apply Textura Soft filter
- Bravo Big (2) Apply Bravo Big filter
- Boston Style (1) Apply Boston Style filter
- Colour Ombré (1) Apply Colour Ombré filter
- Leana (1) Apply Leana filter
- Lova (1) Apply Lova filter
- Lumio Color (1) Apply Lumio Color filter
- Magic Knit (1) Apply Magic Knit filter
- Merino Extrafine Silky Soft 120 (1) Apply Merino Extrafine Silky Soft 120 filter
- Nordic Dream (1) Apply Nordic Dream filter
- Northern (1) Apply Northern filter
- Ombré Dream (1) Apply Ombré Dream filter
- Teddy (1) Apply Teddy filter
- wool4future (1) Apply wool4future filter
One ball project made in Bravo Big or Bravo Big Color
The cowl worked in the fur yarn Teddy is a fast knitting project
For those special feel-good moments: a fast knit worked in cozy and comfy yarns
Timeless long scarf in three colors
If it gets really cold, wrap up in your new knitted shawl worked in Bravo Big
Mini loop cowl in a half-brioche pattern
Here the brim is the eyecatcher! Hat with stripes worked in five different mix&knit yarns!
Striped hat knitted with mix&knit yarns
Can´t decide on one yarn? Then just knit up a scarf with five mix&knit yarns!
Perfect Poncho, knitted with only one yarn ball Ombré Dream.
One ball, one scarf: a fashionable striped accessory is as easy as child’s play
Raglan and a turtleneck – the perfect combination! A favorite piece worked in Colour Ombré
Make a style statement with a classic turtle necked and fringed poncho in Leana.
Solids and contrasting tweed effects look great in this horizontal ridged hat in a mix of knit and crochet stitches
Hat worked in Schachenmayr Boston – meets the fashion benchmark both in style and color!
Woman’s hooded cowl of Schachenmayr Northern.
Knitting novices in particular will love the simple knitting pattern for Mount Logan
The unique yarn with light-reflecting effect from Schachenmayr Lumio Color.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area