Patterns by Schachenmayr
patterns by yarn
- Catania (4) Apply Catania filter
- Boston (3) Apply Boston filter
- Fashion Pieces (3) Apply Fashion Pieces filter
- Soft Mix (2) Apply Soft Mix filter
- Soft Shimmer (2) Apply Soft Shimmer filter
- Alpaca Couture (1) Apply Alpaca Couture filter
- Alpaca Wool Mix (1) Apply Alpaca Wool Mix filter
- Merino Extrafine Silky Soft 120 (1) Apply Merino Extrafine Silky Soft 120 filter
- Punto (1) Apply Punto filter
- Soft Linen Mix (1) Apply Soft Linen Mix filter
- Soft Linen Mix Color (1) Apply Soft Linen Mix Color filter
- Textura Soft (1) Apply Textura Soft filter
- Tweed Style (1) Apply Tweed Style filter
- wool4future (1) Apply wool4future filter
Classsic top-down raglan with pretty pattern details below the front neckline
Knit yourself a pretty summer cardigan with a lace pattern, worked in Schachenmayr Catania
Patchwork sweater worked in Textura Soft and Fashion Pieces with intarsia technique
A versatile loop worked in Alpaca Couture and Fashion Pieces with a lozenge pattern
Light and airy, just like a summer breeze! An airy cardigan, crocheted in Linen Mix and Linen Mix Color
Knitted top-down Shirt with lace pattern made with Catania
Pullover in Cable Pattern knitted with Alpaca Wool Mix
You like knitting projects with a little bit of a challenge? This designer-flyweight worked in Soft Mix and Soft Shimmer is waiting for you!
Classic raglan style meets contrasting colors and materials in the popular intarsia look
Crocheted fashion in Catania, but different: slim-fit with a "wow"-factor
Asymmetric pullover poncho with deep ribbed collar features a cabled panel along one side.
Colorful crochet bag with flower motifs in Schachenmayr Catania
Beautiful woman’s cardigan with textured patterns, knit with Merino Extrafine Silky Soft 120.
A crochet step pattern trimmed with a horizontal band creates a warm, snug winter hat
Knit a sea-inspired fairisle hat for a blustery day on or off shore in Schachenmayr Boston
New England designer, author and teacher Alasdair Post-Quinn created this two-color knit hat with subtle pattern increases in an homage to his home...
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area