Patterns by Schachenmayr
- Occassions (19) Apply Occassions filter
- Fun Items (8) Apply Fun Items filter
- Rugs & Throws (3) Apply Rugs & Throws filter
- Accessories (1) Apply Accessories filter
- Babies (1) Apply Babies filter
- Socks & Shoes (1) Apply Socks & Shoes filter
patterns by yarn
- Schachenmayr Catania 50g (19) Apply Schachenmayr Catania 50g filter
- Journey (11) Apply Journey filter
- Bravo Big (7) Apply Bravo Big filter
- Boston (5) Apply Boston filter
- Cleany (4) Apply Cleany filter
- REGIA 4-ply 50g (4) Apply REGIA 4-ply 50g filter
- Catania Grande (3) Apply Catania Grande filter
- Cotton Clean (3) Apply Cotton Clean filter
- Pick&Pom (3) Apply Pick&Pom filter
- Schachenmayr Cotton Jersey 100g (3) Apply Schachenmayr Cotton Jersey 100g filter
- Brazilia (2) Apply Brazilia filter
- Home Style (2) Apply Home Style filter
- Merino Extrafine Cotton 120 (2) Apply Merino Extrafine Cotton 120 filter
- Schachenmayr Bravo 50g (2) Apply Schachenmayr Bravo 50g filter
- SMC Velvet Home 100g 6kg Asst (2) Apply SMC Velvet Home 100g 6kg Asst filter
- 18512 (1) Apply 18512 filter
- Alpaca Classico (1) Apply Alpaca Classico filter
- Boston Mix (1) Apply Boston Mix filter
- Maki Cotton (1) Apply Maki Cotton filter
- Merino Extrafine 40 (1) Apply Merino Extrafine 40 filter
- REGIA Season Color 4-ply (1) Apply REGIA Season Color 4-ply filter
- Schachenmayr Bravo Baby 185 50g (1) Apply Schachenmayr Bravo Baby 185 50g filter
- Tasselinchen (1) Apply Tasselinchen filter
- Tweed Style (1) Apply Tweed Style filter
- Wash+Filz-it! (1) Apply Wash+Filz-it! filter
- Wool 85 (1) Apply Wool 85 filter
Mystery mix&knit-along Woche 11 - Fertigstellung
Crocheted Basket made with Boston
We bet you just can’t have too many of these crocheted all-purpose containers of Cotton Jersey yarn!
Step by step to your perfect tassel
Chenille Pillow Cover crocheted with Velvet Home
A fresh-looking combination of patterns for your home: knitted plaid and cushions worked in Journey
Crochet your own bath glove with Cleany!
Decorating your home and adding a personal touch is so much fun, particularly with the crocheted pouffes worked in Catania
Functional AND pretty – is that possible? This stool cover worked in Catania is the evidence!
Fabric meets crochet hook and Catania – resulting in a new look for your couch
How about ...making yourself comfortable with this granny square throw worked in Catania
Add some extra pizzazz to your floor and crochet a decorative floor mat worked in Catania
Oh that little green cactus ... knitted in Catania Grande, it´s not stingy at all!
Dishcloths with a mix of stockinette and seed stitch.
Cute dishcloth with pattern mix made with Cotton Clean.
Nice and usefull - Dishcloths knitted with Cotton Clean.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area