Patterns by Schachenmayr
patterns by yarn
- Alternative yarns of REGIA 4-ply (3) Apply Alternative yarns of REGIA 4-ply filter
- 26479 (2) Apply 26479 filter
- REGIA PREMIUM 4-ply Merino Yak 100g (2) Apply REGIA PREMIUM 4-ply Merino Yak 100g filter
- Alpaca Wool Mix (1) Apply Alpaca Wool Mix filter
- Boston (1) Apply Boston filter
- Catania Denim (1) Apply Catania Denim filter
- Flower Power Color 4-ply (1) Apply Flower Power Color 4-ply filter
- Merino Extrafine 85 (1) Apply Merino Extrafine 85 filter
- Merino Extrafine 120 (1) Apply Merino Extrafine 120 filter
- Merino Extrafine 170 (1) Apply Merino Extrafine 170 filter
- REGIA 4-ply 50g (1) Apply REGIA 4-ply 50g filter
- REGIA 6P Uni Active 50g (1) Apply REGIA 6P Uni Active 50g filter
- Regia 8ply Alaska Color Assortment (1) Apply Regia 8ply Alaska Color Assortment filter
- REGIA PREMIUM Silk 4-ply 100g (1) Apply REGIA PREMIUM Silk 4-ply 100g filter
Fun mitts are easy to knit but create a diagonally striped effect on your hands
ENNS arm warmers worked in REGIA Tweed 4-ply in a pretty leaf pattern
Wristwarmers as a fast, fun one-ball knit in Merino Extrafine 170.
Arm warmers in a rhombic pattern with thumb hole, worked in REGIA PREMIUM Merino Yak
Extra long arm warmers in a mix of Norwegian patterns, worked in REGIA Premium Silk
Cap and wrist warmers in Schachenmayr Merino Extrafine 85
Everything is a perfect match: hat, scarf and leg warmers worked in Alpaca Wool Mix
Colorful Arm Warmers
Fingerless mittens in textured pattern made in REGIA 6-ply
Striped and patterned wrist warmers in Schachenmayr Catania Denim
Diagonal striped ladies & wrist warmers in Regia Active
Loferl aus Schachenmayr REGIA 4-fädig
This will make your Trachten-outfit complete: leg warmers in braided pattern with pompoms.
Cable lovers take note! Matching set of cap, cowl, and leg warmers.
Bold legwarmers for Converse trainers made with Schachenmayr original Boston
Super combination of hat and matching wrist warmers of REGIA 8-ply.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area