Patterns by Schachenmayr
patterns by yarn
- Peach Cotton (4) Apply Peach Cotton filter
- REGIA PREMIUM 4-ply Bamboo 100g (4) Apply REGIA PREMIUM 4-ply Bamboo 100g filter
- Soft & Easy (4) Apply Soft & Easy filter
- Catania Grande (3) Apply Catania Grande filter
- Brazilia (2) Apply Brazilia filter
- cotton4future (2) Apply cotton4future filter
- Merino Extrafine 120 (2) Apply Merino Extrafine 120 filter
- Teddy (2) Apply Teddy filter
- Alpaca Big (1) Apply Alpaca Big filter
- Alpaca Classico (1) Apply Alpaca Classico filter
- Alternative yarns of REGIA 4-ply (1) Apply Alternative yarns of REGIA 4-ply filter
- Cosy Wool (1) Apply Cosy Wool filter
- Cotton Jersey (1) Apply Cotton Jersey filter
- Luxury Velvet (1) Apply Luxury Velvet filter
- Merino Extrafine 85 (1) Apply Merino Extrafine 85 filter
- Organic Cotton (1) Apply Organic Cotton filter
- Soft Linen Mix (1) Apply Soft Linen Mix filter
- wool4future (1) Apply wool4future filter
Top SARINA, worked in Organic Cotton, has a striped pattern that is worked by using different needle sizes.
Ah, the love for stripes - XXL-scarf SARA worked in Peach Cotton.
The triangle scarf SADIA worked in Peach Cotton dazzles with maritime stripes that comes across like a fresh breeze from the sea.
Simple yet pretty is the summer top NOEMI with a delicate slip stitch pattern made in cotton4future.
Summer Shirt NELE is worked in cotton4future and needle size 9 (US 13), producing a light and airy knit.
Casual sweater for women with a delicate cable pattern worked in Organic Cotton.
Afghan BYLLAN with its graphic pattern is a colorful addition to your home
Cushion BYLLAN, worked in Soft & Easy, is a real gem for your couch
The striped cushion VILTO worked in Soft & Easy is a great project for those new to crocheting
Add a colorful touch to your home decor with the crocheted afghan VILTO worked in Soft & Easy
Matching scarf and hat worked in Alpaca Classico
Wide headband with seed stitch pattern
Classsic top-down raglan with pretty pattern details below the front neckline
A hat that´s a fast knit, worked in soft Alpaca Big
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area