Patterns by Schachenmayr
patterns by yarn
- Baby Smiles Merino Wool (9) Apply Baby Smiles Merino Wool filter
- Baby Smiles Bravo Baby 185 (8) Apply Baby Smiles Bravo Baby 185 filter
- Baby Smiles Cotton (6) Apply Baby Smiles Cotton filter
- Baby Smiles Bravo Baby 135 (5) Apply Baby Smiles Bravo Baby 135 filter
- Baby Smiles Merino Mix (5) Apply Baby Smiles Merino Mix filter
- Baby Smiles Super Soft (4) Apply Baby Smiles Super Soft filter
- Baby Smiles Suavel (3) Apply Baby Smiles Suavel filter
- Baby Smiles Cotton Bamboo (1) Apply Baby Smiles Cotton Bamboo filter
- Baby Smiles Lenja Soft (1) Apply Baby Smiles Lenja Soft filter
Comfortable with lovely details: knitted wrap jacket from the Baby Smiles collection
Knit the classic Fair Isle yoked cardigan in a precious small size for your little one.
This classic round yoke pullover for baby features a button placket for easy dressing.
The classic “grandpa” cardigan for babies, with V-neck, shawl collar and raglan sleeves.
For babies, the classic shawl collar cardigan features cheerful stripes in three colors.
A hooded jacket in winter white is perfect for dressing your little elf.
Welcome your little one with a classic cabled Aran cardigan, a real work of love.
Rugged and warm Aran patterns adorn a hooded raglan baby jacket.
Baby’s first hoodie is a classic raglan pullover style with kangaroo pockets.
The perfect winter hat features bold cabled texture, a deep ribbed brim and a jolly pompom.
A darling little jacket combines lace and textures to interest the experienced knitter.
Even the baby needs a trendy hoodie for warmth and style!
Knit an heirloom baby blanket in star patterned hexagonal motifs.
Miniature duffle coat has the classic details: toggles, hood, pockets and striped lining
Pretty eyelets emphasize the raglan shaping of this cardigan and cables adorn the sleeves
Even babies need the fashionable hoodie and this one is finished off with a tassel.
Slip on leggings are knit in a clever allover texture of unusual cables.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area