Patterns by Schachenmayr
- Women (10) Apply Women filter
- Accessories (7) Apply Accessories filter
- Clothing (5) Apply Clothing filter
- Children & Teens (3) Apply Children & Teens filter
- Homeware (1) Apply Homeware filter
- Men (1) Apply Men filter
patterns by yarn
- Merino Extrafine 120 (9) Apply Merino Extrafine 120 filter
- Merino Extrafine 85 (3) Apply Merino Extrafine 85 filter
- Wool 125 (2) Apply Wool 125 filter
- Merino Extrafine 40 (1) Apply Merino Extrafine 40 filter
- Merino Extrafine 170 (1) Apply Merino Extrafine 170 filter
- Trachtenwolle (1) Apply Trachtenwolle filter
Embroidered women´s cardigan worked in Merino Extrafine 120
Knitted children´s cardigan with hearts, worked in Merino Extrafine 120
Choose your favorite Julekuler-Design by Arne & Carlos
Lozenges, bobbles, cables – this men´s sweater worked in Wool 125 combines great patterns
Keeps them comfortably warm: children´s cardigan worked in Merino Extrafine 120 with a raglan cut
A challenging knitting project: sweater worked in Merino Extrafine 120 with a cable pattern and a box pleat on the back
Pure flower power: embroidered children´s sweater worked in Merino Extrafine 120
Triangle shawl worked in Merino Extrafine 120 with heart and cable pattern - very versatile
Romantic accents for your knit Alpine-style, of Merino Extrafine 120
Triangular scarf with contrastion edge – crocheted from Merino Extrafine 85.
Crocheted beanie from Trachten-wool with decorative contrasting edge from Merino Extrafine 40.
Bright yellow and cozily warm: triangular scarf with crocheted edge from Merino Extrafine 85.
Crocheted shawl with fringes from Schachenmayr Merino Extrafine 85.
This will make your Trachten-outfit complete: leg warmers in braided pattern with pompoms.
Decorative and comfortable to wear – Nicky scarf from Merino Extrafine 170.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area