Patterns by Schachenmayr
patterns by yarn
- Baby Smiles Bravo Baby 185 (9) Apply Baby Smiles Bravo Baby 185 filter
- Baby Smiles Cotton (9) Apply Baby Smiles Cotton filter
- Baby Smiles Merino Wool (9) Apply Baby Smiles Merino Wool filter
- Baby Smiles Merino Mix (4) Apply Baby Smiles Merino Mix filter
- Baby Smiles Super Soft (4) Apply Baby Smiles Super Soft filter
- Baby Smiles Bravo Baby 135 (3) Apply Baby Smiles Bravo Baby 135 filter
- Baby Smiles Cotton Bamboo (2) Apply Baby Smiles Cotton Bamboo filter
- Baby Smiles My first REGIA 25g (2) Apply Baby Smiles My first REGIA 25g filter
- Baby Smiles Lenja Soft (1) Apply Baby Smiles Lenja Soft filter
- Baby Smiles Suavel (1) Apply Baby Smiles Suavel filter
- Catania (1) Apply Catania filter
Ear flaps with under-chin ties for an adorable hat.
A fast knit: Basic pointy hat worked in stockinette with yarns from the Baby Smiles collection
Time for the pom pom-fun to begin: A quick-knit hat worked with yarns from the Baby Smiles collection
Adorable owl hat knitted with Baby Smiles Merino Wool
The perfect winter hat features bold cabled texture, a deep ribbed brim and a jolly pompom.
Crochet hat for your little darling features a contrast turn-back brim and heart appliqué.
Sweet and warm baby cap features a pretty cable and ties securely under the chin.
Ear flaps, under-chin ties and a fair isle pattern make for an adorable and practical hat.
Every baby needs an adorable striped hat with a big plush pom pom on top!
Sweet and simple moss stitch hat will keep your baby cozy and warm year round.
A sweet, simple and easy to knit hat will keep your baby warm year round.
Crocheted christening gown with matching cap in Baby Smiles Suavel
Knit a pretty hat for your little angel with a six petal lace flower motif on the crown.
Knit a classic stocking cap with a big fluffy pompom for your little darling.
Crochet a fisherman’s watch cap for baby with a folded back brim in a contrast color.
Easy knitted cap keeps your little one’s head warm, cozy and comfortable in any weather.
A slightly different baby hat is knit sideways with garter texture and tied with a bow.
Simple stockinette with contrast ribbing makes the perfect first hat for baby and knitter!
Baby Jacket and Pants with Hat
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area