Patterns by Schachenmayr
- Baby Caps & Hats (9) Apply Baby Caps & Hats filter
- Baby Jackets, Coats & Cardigans (9) Apply Baby Jackets, Coats & Cardigans filter
- Baby Blankets (5) Apply Baby Blankets filter
- Baby Socks & Shoes (4) Apply Baby Socks & Shoes filter
- Baby nursery (1) Apply Baby nursery filter
- Baby Playsuits (1) Apply Baby Playsuits filter
- Fun Items (2) Apply Fun Items filter
- Clothing (1) Apply Clothing filter
patterns by yarn
- Baby Smiles Cotton
- Baby Smiles Bravo Baby 185 (33) Apply Baby Smiles Bravo Baby 185 filter
- Baby Smiles Merino Wool (30) Apply Baby Smiles Merino Wool filter
- Baby Smiles Cotton Bamboo (4) Apply Baby Smiles Cotton Bamboo filter
- Baby Smiles Lenja Soft (3) Apply Baby Smiles Lenja Soft filter
- Baby Smiles Bravo Baby 100 (1) Apply Baby Smiles Bravo Baby 100 filter
- Baby Smiles Bravo Baby 135 (1) Apply Baby Smiles Bravo Baby 135 filter
- Baby Smiles Merino Mix (1) Apply Baby Smiles Merino Mix filter
- Baby Smiles My first REGIA 25g (1) Apply Baby Smiles My first REGIA 25g filter
- Baby Smiles Suavel (1) Apply Baby Smiles Suavel filter
- Baby Smiles Super Soft (1) Apply Baby Smiles Super Soft filter
I feel so comfortable in my new dungarees! Maybe because they are worked in Baby Smiles?
Time for the pom pom-fun to begin: A quick-knit hat worked with yarns from the Baby Smiles collection
A fast knit: Basic pointy hat worked in stockinette with yarns from the Baby Smiles collection
Cute baby lamb worked with yarns from the Baby Smiles collection wants to cuddle!
A sporty-classic "feel good" jacket in two colors from the Baby Smiles collection
Crochet Baby Mat crocheted with Baby Smiles Cotton
A small cuddly blanket for your sweet darling – knitted in Schachenmayr Baby Smiles Cotton
A cute binky towel worked in Schachenmayr Baby Smiles Cotton
This classic round yoke pullover for baby features a button placket for easy dressing.
Cute overalls for summer or winter wear, with back straps buttoned to the bib front.
Baby’s first hoodie is a classic raglan pullover style with kangaroo pockets.
Sweet and simple moss stitch hat will keep your baby cozy and warm year round.
The perfect first blanket for baby and very easy first project for a new knitter.
Cute crochet baby booties cleverly mimic the look of high top sneakers.
Adorable two color crocheted baby booties feature tiny hearts at the ankles.
Baby’s first socks feature a sweet and simple allover pattern of flecked fair isle.
The perfect winter hat features bold cabled texture, a deep ribbed brim and a jolly pompom.
Hearts decorate the yoke of a knitted pullover for your new little love of a baby.
Warmth and style for your little one combine in a raglan pullover with thick cabled yoke.
Rugged and warm Aran patterns adorn a hooded raglan baby jacket.
Ear flaps, under-chin ties and a fair isle pattern make for an adorable and practical hat.
Even your baby needs a classic long knitted scarf to snuggle round their neck this winter.
Wrap your baby into a lovely and snuggly lace and ribbed blanket.
A darling little jacket combines lace and textures to interest the experienced knitter.
A long sleeved baby jacket with sweet detailing in the textured circular yoke and collar.
A short sleeved baby jacket with sweet detailing in the textured circular yoke and collar.
Crochet a classic ballerina wrap and tie cardigan for your baby girl.
All the colors of the rainbow come to play on baby’s new pullover.
Knit an heirloom baby blanket in star patterned hexagonal motifs.
Crochet adorable cuffed baby booties to keep the little one’s feet warm and dry.
Crochet a simple and sporty beanie hat for baby in easy double crochet.
Crochet a fisherman’s watch cap for baby with a folded back brim in a contrast color.
Knit a classic stocking cap with a big fluffy pompom for your little darling.
Crochet stars make the perfect soft toy for your newborn little star.
Three crochet rings make a soft and safe rattle toy for your baby.
Knit an easy and classic little acorn cap with a knotted stem coming off the top.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area