Patterns by Schachenmayr
- Jennifer Stiller (18) Apply Jennifer Stiller filter
- Arne & Carlos (4) Apply Arne & Carlos filter
- Tanja Steinbach (4) Apply Tanja Steinbach filter
- Julia Grau (2) Apply Julia Grau filter
- Carina von Krosigk (1) Apply Carina von Krosigk filter
- Esther Konrad (1) Apply Esther Konrad filter
- Fanny Mitula (1) Apply Fanny Mitula filter
- Steph Booth (1) Apply Steph Booth filter
- Susanne Bräuning (1) Apply Susanne Bräuning filter
patterns by yarn
- Catania (22) Apply Catania filter
- Catania Grande (6) Apply Catania Grande filter
- Catania Denim (5) Apply Catania Denim filter
- Catania Fine (5) Apply Catania Fine filter
- Boston Sun (3) Apply Boston Sun filter
- Catania Color (3) Apply Catania Color filter
- Catania Glamour (3) Apply Catania Glamour filter
- Trachtenwolle (3) Apply Trachtenwolle filter
- #netzaporter (2) Apply #netzaporter filter
- Cotton Jersey (2) Apply Cotton Jersey filter
- Journey (2) Apply Journey filter
- #netzaporter metallic (1) Apply #netzaporter metallic filter
- Baby Smiles Cotton (1) Apply Baby Smiles Cotton filter
- Ma-Ma-Macramé (1) Apply Ma-Ma-Macramé filter
- Maki Cotton (1) Apply Maki Cotton filter
- Ombré Zopf (1) Apply Ombré Zopf filter
- REGIA Eco Line Uni & Color 4-ply (1) Apply REGIA Eco Line Uni & Color 4-ply filter
- REGIA Wool Cotton Candy (1) Apply REGIA Wool Cotton Candy filter
- Soft & Easy (1) Apply Soft & Easy filter
- Summer Shine (1) Apply Summer Shine filter
- Sun City (1) Apply Sun City filter
- Wash+Filz-it! (1) Apply Wash+Filz-it! filter
After knitting the bag, it is felted in the washer – a pretty bag with a decorative cable pattern worked in Wash+Filz-it!
Crocheted net bag made with Ombré Zopf
A pretty felted bag with diagonal stripes worked in Wash+filz-it!
Fanny designed this bag for the Catania CAL #cataniasummerstripes
Das nachhaltige Häkelnetz aus Baby Smiles Cotton zum Einpacken von Obst und Gemüse wiegt nur 25 g.
Crocheted mesh shopping bag worked in REGIA Wool Cotton Candy
A pretty crocheted bag with a decorative pineapple pattern worked in Catania
Very useful: small crocheted pouches worked in several Catania yarns
A lot of attention to detail: crocheted bucket bag worked with various Catania yarns
Useful can also be pretty: crocheted tote bag worked in Catania yarns
It-Piece of the Season
Practical and good-looking - The bottle cover from REGIA Eco Line
Striped, felted bag worked in Schachenmayr Wash+Filz-it!
Roomy shopping bag worked in Catania in a chevron pattern
Asian-style Hobo bag in Catania Denim
An athletic exercise: crocheted sports bag worked in Catania Fine
Crochet a sustainable mesh shopping bag in the natural yarn Catania Fine.
You don´t have to be one of those girls from the Wild West to adore this crocheted bag worked in Catania
Tunisian Crochet worked in rounds is the perfect match for these functional baskets made from Catania Grande
Try tapestry crochet with these pretty and functional baskets worked in Catania and Catania Grande!
Finally you can easily find things in your bag: crocheted purse organizer with a striped pattern worked in Catania Grande
Getting organized can be so much fun: crocheted organizer worked in Catania Fine with a structured pattern in two sizes
Casual, roomy boho bag worked in the tapestry technique and Catania
Plastic bags? No way. With this crocheted shopping bag worked in Catania your shopping haul will be even more fun!
Crochet a project bag worked in Catania – the planned pooling technique adds extra pizzazz!
Crocheting can be so cool: clutch worked in Catania Fine in a mosaic pattern and the tapestry technique
In the mood for a creativity boost? How about this embroidered boho clutch, crocheted in Catania
At a beachbar or a downtown café: the crocheted clutch worked in Catania is always a pretty accessory!
Looks good enough to eat: pretty summer melon clutch with a loop handle, crocheted in Catania
Become a crochet pro with these functional wall organizers worked in Catania Grande!
You can always take your current projects along wherever you go in this cool crocheted statement bag worked in Catania
This crocheted bag worked in Catania Grande has lots of room for all your beach stuff
Crocheted Clutch made with Maki Cotton
Crocheted belt bag made of Soft & Easy - an ideal alternative to a handbag.
Practical sports ball bag crocheted with Catania Grande.
In the bag! Crocheted bag of Cotton Jersey
A highlight for all crocheting fans! Retro-style accessory in a granny square pattern worked in Catania
Looking for a casual bag for the festival season? Crochet one in Catania
Your new favorite companion for summer: a crocheted bag with drawstrings worked in Schachenmayr Journey
Trendy tradition – Granny Square bag in bright colors of Boston Sun.
Tunisian crochet in stripes and floral motifs makes a sturdy and bright market bag
Colorful crochet bag with flower motifs in Schachenmayr Catania
Crochet bag in cinnamon in Schachenmayr Catania
Chic crochet bag in Schachenmayr Journey
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area