Patterns by Schachenmayr
patterns by yarn
- Baby Smiles Cotton
- Baby Smiles Bravo Baby 185 (18) Apply Baby Smiles Bravo Baby 185 filter
- Baby Smiles Merino Wool (18) Apply Baby Smiles Merino Wool filter
- Baby Smiles Cotton Bamboo (3) Apply Baby Smiles Cotton Bamboo filter
- Baby Smiles Lenja Soft (2) Apply Baby Smiles Lenja Soft filter
- Baby Smiles Bravo Baby 100 (1) Apply Baby Smiles Bravo Baby 100 filter
- Baby Smiles Bravo Baby 135 (1) Apply Baby Smiles Bravo Baby 135 filter
- Baby Smiles Merino Mix (1) Apply Baby Smiles Merino Mix filter
- Baby Smiles My first REGIA 25g (1) Apply Baby Smiles My first REGIA 25g filter
- Baby Smiles Suavel (1) Apply Baby Smiles Suavel filter
- Baby Smiles Super Soft (1) Apply Baby Smiles Super Soft filter
Time for the pom pom-fun to begin: A quick-knit hat worked with yarns from the Baby Smiles collection
A fast knit: Basic pointy hat worked in stockinette with yarns from the Baby Smiles collection
Cute baby lamb worked with yarns from the Baby Smiles collection wants to cuddle!
Crochet Baby Mat crocheted with Baby Smiles Cotton
A small cuddly blanket for your sweet darling – knitted in Schachenmayr Baby Smiles Cotton
A cute binky towel worked in Schachenmayr Baby Smiles Cotton
Sweet and simple moss stitch hat will keep your baby cozy and warm year round.
Cute crochet baby booties cleverly mimic the look of high top sneakers.
Crochet hat for your little darling features a contrast turn-back brim and heart appliqué.
Adorable two color crocheted baby booties feature tiny hearts at the ankles.
Baby’s first socks feature a sweet and simple allover pattern of flecked fair isle.
The perfect winter hat features bold cabled texture, a deep ribbed brim and a jolly pompom.
Every baby needs an adorable striped hat with a big plush pom pom on top!
Ear flaps, under-chin ties and a fair isle pattern make for an adorable and practical hat.
Even your baby needs a classic long knitted scarf to snuggle round their neck this winter.
Crochet adorable cuffed baby booties to keep the little one’s feet warm and dry.
Crochet a simple and sporty beanie hat for baby in easy double crochet.
Knit a classic stocking cap with a big fluffy pompom for your little darling.
Crochet stars make the perfect soft toy for your newborn little star.
Three crochet rings make a soft and safe rattle toy for your baby.
Knit an easy and classic little acorn cap with a knotted stem coming off the top.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area