Patterns by Schachenmayr
patterns by yarn
- REGIA 4-ply 100g
- REGIA 4-ply Color 100g (3) Apply REGIA 4-ply Color 100g filter
- REGIA Design Line (2) Apply REGIA Design Line filter
- REGIA 4-ply Uni 50g (1) Apply REGIA 4-ply Uni 50g filter
- REGIA 6-ply Color 150g (1) Apply REGIA 6-ply Color 150g filter
- REGIA 6-ply Design Line by ARNE & CARLOS (1) Apply REGIA 6-ply Design Line by ARNE & CARLOS filter
- REGIA 6-ply Uni 150g (1) Apply REGIA 6-ply Uni 150g filter
Always pretty: socks with a textured pattern worked in REGIA Classic 4-ply
The fabulous stripe design gives the subtle colored socks a special, classic look.
Over-the-knee socks with a lace motif down the back leg are high fashion and warm too!
Cables and textures from traditional fishermen’s sweaters make good-looking socks.
Twisted stitches and yarn-overs combine to create striking patterned socks, in REGIA 4-ply.
Trachtensocken für Herren mit Zugmaschenmuster aus REGIA 4-fädig
Crocheted wrist warmers with thumb gusset are embroidered with cross stitch roses.
Cheeky socks with patchwork circle leg using Regia 4-ply and Regia 4-ply Design Line by Kaffe Fasset
Bright socks with a lattice pattern using Regia 4-ply and Regia 4-ply Color
Jazzy socks with woven leg using REGIA 4-ply and REGIA 4-ply Color.
Unconventional socks with long stitches using Regia 4-ply and Regia Design Line by Kristin Nicholas.
Novel socks with woven cords out of Regia 4-ply and Regia 4-ply Color
Learn how to knit socks with REGIA 4-ply sockyarn.
Handknit socks are a pleasure to make and to wear and they make great gifts. Are you new to sock knitting and not sure how to work the heel and toe of a sock? Not to worry! Just follow our detailed instructions and you'll be a well-heeled sock knitter in no time.
REGIA 4-fädig - die klassische Sockenwolle in höchster Qualität und größter Farbauswahl.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area