Patterns by Schachenmayr
patterns by yarn
- Baby Smiles Super Soft
- Baby Smiles Merino Mix (20) Apply Baby Smiles Merino Mix filter
- Baby Smiles Bravo Baby 135 (18) Apply Baby Smiles Bravo Baby 135 filter
- Baby Smiles Lenja Soft (2) Apply Baby Smiles Lenja Soft filter
- Baby Smiles Suavel (2) Apply Baby Smiles Suavel filter
- Baby Smiles Bravo Baby 100 (1) Apply Baby Smiles Bravo Baby 100 filter
- Baby Smiles Bravo Baby 185 (1) Apply Baby Smiles Bravo Baby 185 filter
- Baby Smiles Cotton (1) Apply Baby Smiles Cotton filter
- Baby Smiles Merino Wool (1) Apply Baby Smiles Merino Wool filter
- Baby Smiles My first REGIA 25g (1) Apply Baby Smiles My first REGIA 25g filter
Knit the classic Fair Isle yoked cardigan in a precious small size for your little one.
The classic “grandpa” cardigan for babies, with V-neck, shawl collar and raglan sleeves.
For babies, the classic shawl collar cardigan features cheerful stripes in three colors.
A sweet teddy bear face adorns the front of this raglan pullover for babies.
Crochet a baby blanket in a pretty shell motif and generous size for your bundle of joy.
Crochet a colorful and cheerful soft toy ball for your baby or toddler.
Super snuggly romper with ribbed cuffs and deep hood will keep your little one toasty warm.
A sweet, simple and easy to knit hat will keep your baby warm year round.
Knitted baby pants in Baby Smiles Merino Mix or Super Soft or Bravo Baby 135
Crochet a three color striped pullover with contrast ribbing and buttoned raglan seam.
Knit warm diaper covers in an easy one-piece design for babies up to 12 months old.
Knit a pretty hat for your little angel with a six petal lace flower motif on the crown.
Crochet stars make the perfect soft toy for your newborn little star.
A little girl’s first headband is knit with a contrasting color bow.
Pretty eyelets emphasize the raglan shaping of this cardigan and cables adorn the sleeves
Knit a teddy bear for a safe soft toy, destined to become a fond memory and heirloom
Simple garter stitch booties are highlighted with contrast color blanket stitch edging.
A very easy design for a cardigan – perfect for new knitters and new babies alike
A very easy design for a cardigan – perfect for new knitters and new babies alike.
A slightly different baby hat is knit sideways with garter texture and tied with a bow.
Easy knitted cap keeps your little one’s head warm, cozy and comfortable in any weather.
Diamond lace stitch makes a decorative blanket and a good introduction to lace knitting.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area