Patterns by Schachenmayr
patterns by yarn
- Baby Smiles Bravo Baby 185
- Baby Smiles Merino Wool
- Baby Smiles Cotton (15) Apply Baby Smiles Cotton filter
- Baby Smiles Cotton Bamboo (2) Apply Baby Smiles Cotton Bamboo filter
- Baby Smiles Bravo Baby 100 (1) Apply Baby Smiles Bravo Baby 100 filter
- Baby Smiles Bravo Baby 135 (1) Apply Baby Smiles Bravo Baby 135 filter
- Baby Smiles Lenja Soft (1) Apply Baby Smiles Lenja Soft filter
- Baby Smiles Merino Mix (1) Apply Baby Smiles Merino Mix filter
- Baby Smiles My first REGIA 25g (1) Apply Baby Smiles My first REGIA 25g filter
- Baby Smiles Suavel (1) Apply Baby Smiles Suavel filter
- Baby Smiles Super Soft (1) Apply Baby Smiles Super Soft filter
A sporty-classic "feel good" jacket in two colors from the Baby Smiles collection
Cute baby lamb worked with yarns from the Baby Smiles collection wants to cuddle!
Cute overalls for summer or winter wear, with back straps buttoned to the bib front.
Cute crochet baby booties cleverly mimic the look of high top sneakers.
Wrap your baby into a lovely and snuggly lace and ribbed blanket.
Adorable two color crocheted baby booties feature tiny hearts at the ankles.
Baby’s first socks feature a sweet and simple allover pattern of flecked fair isle.
Hearts decorate the yoke of a knitted pullover for your new little love of a baby.
Warmth and style for your little one combine in a raglan pullover with thick cabled yoke.
Ear flaps, under-chin ties and a fair isle pattern make for an adorable and practical hat.
A long sleeved baby jacket with sweet detailing in the textured circular yoke and collar.
A short sleeved baby jacket with sweet detailing in the textured circular yoke and collar.
Crochet a classic ballerina wrap and tie cardigan for your baby girl.
Crochet adorable cuffed baby booties to keep the little one’s feet warm and dry.
Crochet stars make the perfect soft toy for your newborn little star.
Even babies look great in a “grandpa” style shawl collared and cabled cardigan
Baby’s first letter jacket with classic contrast raglan sleeves and two color ribbing
Knit a teddy bear for a safe soft toy, destined to become a fond memory and heirloom
Baby’s first basketball shoes! Knit these with blue uppers and white soles and laces.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area