Patterns by Schachenmayr
patterns by yarn
- Schachenmayr Baby Smiles Merino Mix 50g
- Baby Smiles Super Soft (20) Apply Baby Smiles Super Soft filter
- Baby Smiles Bravo Baby 135 (19) Apply Baby Smiles Bravo Baby 135 filter
- Baby Smiles Suavel (2) Apply Baby Smiles Suavel filter
- Baby Smiles Bravo Baby 185 (1) Apply Baby Smiles Bravo Baby 185 filter
- Baby Smiles Cotton (1) Apply Baby Smiles Cotton filter
- Baby Smiles Merino Wool (1) Apply Baby Smiles Merino Wool filter
- Baby Smiles My first REGIA (1) Apply Baby Smiles My first REGIA filter
- Schachenmayr Bravo Baby 100 50g (1) Apply Schachenmayr Bravo Baby 100 50g filter
Soft loop with crossed rib pattern worked in Baby Smiles Merino Mix
A new favorite hat in two colors with a pom pom, worked in Baby Smiles Merino Mix
A comfy, hooded jacket with many lovely details, knitted in Baby Smiles Merino Mix
Knit the classic Fair Isle yoked cardigan in a precious small size for your little one.
The classic “grandpa” cardigan for babies, with V-neck, shawl collar and raglan sleeves.
For babies, the classic shawl collar cardigan features cheerful stripes in three colors.
Three contrast stripes cheerfully cross this very easy to knit baby blanket.
A sweet teddy bear face adorns the front of this raglan pullover for babies.
Crochet a baby blanket in a pretty shell motif and generous size for your bundle of joy.
Crochet a colorful and cheerful soft toy ball for your baby or toddler.
Super snuggly romper with ribbed cuffs and deep hood will keep your little one toasty warm.
A sweet, simple and easy to knit hat will keep your baby warm year round.
Knitted baby pants in Baby Smiles Merino Mix or Super Soft or Bravo Baby 135
Even the baby needs a trendy hoodie for warmth and style!
Knit warm diaper covers in an easy one-piece design for babies up to 12 months old.
Knit a pretty hat for your little angel with a six petal lace flower motif on the crown.
Crochet stars make the perfect soft toy for your newborn little star.
A little girl’s first headband is knit with a contrasting color bow.
Simple garter stitch blanket with tassels is the perfect size for the pram or crib.
A very easy design for a cardigan – perfect for new knitters and new babies alike.
A slightly different baby hat is knit sideways with garter texture and tied with a bow.
Easy knitted cap keeps your little one’s head warm, cozy and comfortable in any weather.
Diamond lace stitch makes a decorative blanket and a good introduction to lace knitting.
Pretty eyelets emphasize the raglan shaping of this cardigan and cables adorn the sleeves
Knit a teddy bear for a safe soft toy, destined to become a fond memory and heirloom
A very easy design for a cardigan – perfect for new knitters and new babies alike
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area