Patterns by Schachenmayr
patterns by yarn
- Baby Smiles Bravo Baby 135
- Baby Smiles Merino Mix (19) Apply Baby Smiles Merino Mix filter
- Baby Smiles Super Soft (18) Apply Baby Smiles Super Soft filter
- Baby Smiles Suavel (2) Apply Baby Smiles Suavel filter
- Baby Smiles Bravo Baby 100 (1) Apply Baby Smiles Bravo Baby 100 filter
- Baby Smiles Bravo Baby 185 (1) Apply Baby Smiles Bravo Baby 185 filter
- Baby Smiles Cotton (1) Apply Baby Smiles Cotton filter
- Baby Smiles Merino Wool (1) Apply Baby Smiles Merino Wool filter
- Baby Smiles My first REGIA (1) Apply Baby Smiles My first REGIA filter
Knit the classic Fair Isle yoked cardigan in a precious small size for your little one.
The classic “grandpa” cardigan for babies, with V-neck, shawl collar and raglan sleeves.
For babies, the classic shawl collar cardigan features cheerful stripes in three colors.
Three contrast stripes cheerfully cross this very easy to knit baby blanket.
A sweet teddy bear face adorns the front of this raglan pullover for babies.
Crochet a baby blanket in a pretty shell motif and generous size for your bundle of joy.
Super snuggly romper with ribbed cuffs and deep hood will keep your little one toasty warm.
A sweet, simple and easy to knit hat will keep your baby warm year round.
Knitted baby pants in Baby Smiles Merino Mix or Super Soft or Bravo Baby 135
Even the baby needs a trendy hoodie for warmth and style!
Crochet a three color striped pullover with contrast ribbing and buttoned raglan seam.
Knit a pretty hat for your little angel with a six petal lace flower motif on the crown.
Crochet stars make the perfect soft toy for your newborn little star.
A little girl’s first headband is knit with a contrasting color bow.
A very easy design for a cardigan – perfect for new knitters and new babies alike.
Easy knitted cap keeps your little one’s head warm, cozy and comfortable in any weather.
Diamond lace stitch makes a decorative blanket and a good introduction to lace knitting.
Pretty eyelets emphasize the raglan shaping of this cardigan and cables adorn the sleeves
Knit a teddy bear for a safe soft toy, destined to become a fond memory and heirloom
A very easy design for a cardigan – perfect for new knitters and new babies alike
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area