Patterns by Schachenmayr
patterns by yarn
- Alpaca Cloud (8) Apply Alpaca Cloud filter
- Baby Smiles Bravo Baby 185 (5) Apply Baby Smiles Bravo Baby 185 filter
- Baby Smiles Cotton (5) Apply Baby Smiles Cotton filter
- Baby Smiles Merino Wool (5) Apply Baby Smiles Merino Wool filter
- Baby Smiles My first REGIA 25g (5) Apply Baby Smiles My first REGIA 25g filter
- Baby Smiles Merino Mix (3) Apply Baby Smiles Merino Mix filter
- Baby Smiles Cotton Bamboo (1) Apply Baby Smiles Cotton Bamboo filter
- Bravo (1) Apply Bravo filter
- Bravo Big (1) Apply Bravo Big filter
Cuddle up! Delicate scarf with color gradients worked in Alpaca Cloud
Formfitting knitted dress worked in Alpaca Cloud
Light as a cloud: knitted sweater worked in Alpaca Cloud
Cozy and comfortable – worked in Alpaca Cloud
A sweater, light as a feather, worked in Alpaca Cloud
A great sweater worked in Alpaca Cloud with fluffy cable stitches and a comfortable fit
A perfectly lightweight cardigan thanks to Alpaca Cloud
Time to get fluffy: knitted triangle shawl worked in Alpaca Cloud
A sporty-classic "feel good" jacket in two colors from the Baby Smiles collection
I feel so comfortable in my new dungarees! Maybe because they are worked in Baby Smiles?
A striped sweater with lettering, worked in yarns from the Baby Smiles Collection
A comfy, hooded jacket with many lovely details, knitted in Baby Smiles Merino Mix
Soft loop with crossed rib pattern worked in Baby Smiles Merino Mix
Warm feet during playtime: knitted non-skid socks worked in My first REGIA
Be aware of the bear in the kid´s room: Knitted carpet with a bear´s head, worked in Bravo Big
A new favorite hat in two colors with a pom pom, worked in Baby Smiles Merino Mix
There will certainly be a space for these in the sock drawer: knitted socks for rubber boots, worked in My first REGIA
Pretty cabled mittens have snug ribbed cuffs to stay on the hands of your little snow baby.
A pretty cabled instep and snugly ribbed leg make sweet socks for your baby.
Sweet and warm baby cap features a pretty cable and ties securely under the chin.
Ear flaps, under-chin ties and a fair isle pattern make for an adorable and practical hat.
Simple flecked fair isle and ribbed cuffs make sweet mittens for your little one.
Even your baby needs a classic long knitted scarf to snuggle round their neck this winter.
Baby’s first socks feature a sweet and simple allover pattern of flecked fair isle.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area