Patterns by Schachenmayr
patterns by yarn
- Alpaca Cloud (8) Apply Alpaca Cloud filter
- Baby Smiles Bravo Baby 185 (5) Apply Baby Smiles Bravo Baby 185 filter
- Baby Smiles Cotton (5) Apply Baby Smiles Cotton filter
- Baby Smiles Merino Wool (5) Apply Baby Smiles Merino Wool filter
- Baby Smiles My first REGIA 25g (5) Apply Baby Smiles My first REGIA 25g filter
- Baby Smiles Merino Mix (3) Apply Baby Smiles Merino Mix filter
- Baby Smiles Cotton Bamboo (1) Apply Baby Smiles Cotton Bamboo filter
- Bravo (1) Apply Bravo filter
- Bravo Big (1) Apply Bravo Big filter
Cuddle up! Delicate scarf with color gradients worked in Alpaca Cloud
Formfitting knitted dress worked in Alpaca Cloud
Light as a cloud: knitted sweater worked in Alpaca Cloud
Cozy and comfortable – worked in Alpaca Cloud
A sweater, light as a feather, worked in Alpaca Cloud
A great sweater worked in Alpaca Cloud with fluffy cable stitches and a comfortable fit
A perfectly lightweight cardigan thanks to Alpaca Cloud
Time to get fluffy: knitted triangle shawl worked in Alpaca Cloud
A sporty-classic "feel good" jacket in two colors from the Baby Smiles collection
I feel so comfortable in my new dungarees! Maybe because they are worked in Baby Smiles?
A striped sweater with lettering, worked in yarns from the Baby Smiles Collection
A comfy, hooded jacket with many lovely details, knitted in Baby Smiles Merino Mix
Soft loop with crossed rib pattern worked in Baby Smiles Merino Mix
Be aware of the bear in the kid´s room: Knitted carpet with a bear´s head, worked in Bravo Big
A new favorite hat in two colors with a pom pom, worked in Baby Smiles Merino Mix
There will certainly be a space for these in the sock drawer: knitted socks for rubber boots, worked in My first REGIA
Warm feet during playtime: knitted non-skid socks worked in My first REGIA
Pretty cabled mittens have snug ribbed cuffs to stay on the hands of your little snow baby.
A pretty cabled instep and snugly ribbed leg make sweet socks for your baby.
Sweet and warm baby cap features a pretty cable and ties securely under the chin.
Ear flaps, under-chin ties and a fair isle pattern make for an adorable and practical hat.
Simple flecked fair isle and ribbed cuffs make sweet mittens for your little one.
Even your baby needs a classic long knitted scarf to snuggle round their neck this winter.
Baby’s first socks feature a sweet and simple allover pattern of flecked fair isle.
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area