Patterns by Schachenmayr
patterns by yarn
- Catania (18) Apply Catania filter
- Catania Grande (5) Apply Catania Grande filter
- Catania Fine (3) Apply Catania Fine filter
- #netzaporter (1) Apply #netzaporter filter
- Baby Smiles Bravo Baby 185 (1) Apply Baby Smiles Bravo Baby 185 filter
- Baby Smiles Lenja Soft (1) Apply Baby Smiles Lenja Soft filter
- Bravo Big (1) Apply Bravo Big filter
- Bravo Quick & Easy (1) Apply Bravo Quick & Easy filter
- Cap with lace pattern (1) Apply Cap with lace pattern filter
- Catania Color (1) Apply Catania Color filter
- Catania Denim (1) Apply Catania Denim filter
- Corsica (1) Apply Corsica filter
- Ombré Zopf (1) Apply Ombré Zopf filter
- Soft Linen Mix (1) Apply Soft Linen Mix filter
- Tahiti (1) Apply Tahiti filter
Crocheted net bag made with Ombré Zopf
A handy basket worked in Bravo Quick & Easy
Easter basket made with Catania and Catania Grande
A wonderfully lightweight afghan worked in Catania and different crochet patterns – perfect for a summer siesta
Crocheting can be designing: cushion worked in Catania with an embroidered geometric motif
Cushion in a zigzag pattern, crocheted in the tapestry technique in Catania
The diagonal pattern on these pot holders worked in Catania is created with post stitches
Fall in love with this delicate crocheted scarf worked in Tahiti
Always pretty: scarf in a crocheted wave pattern worked in Catania and Corsica
For a day at the sea
It-Piece of the Season
This crocheted basket worked in Bravo Big fits a lot of stuff: firewood, toys, yarn, lots of yarn ...
You don´t have to be one of those girls from the Wild West to adore this crocheted bag worked in Catania
Tunisian Crochet worked in rounds is the perfect match for these functional baskets made from Catania Grande
Try tapestry crochet with these pretty and functional baskets worked in Catania and Catania Grande!
Finally you can easily find things in your bag: crocheted purse organizer with a striped pattern worked in Catania Grande
Getting organized can be so much fun: crocheted organizer worked in Catania Fine with a structured pattern in two sizes
Casual, roomy boho bag worked in the tapestry technique and Catania
Plastic bags? No way. With this crocheted shopping bag worked in Catania your shopping haul will be even more fun!
Crochet a project bag worked in Catania – the planned pooling technique adds extra pizzazz!
Crocheting can be so cool: clutch worked in Catania Fine in a mosaic pattern and the tapestry technique
In the mood for a creativity boost? How about this embroidered boho clutch, crocheted in Catania
At a beachbar or a downtown café: the crocheted clutch worked in Catania is always a pretty accessory!
Looks good enough to eat: pretty summer melon clutch with a loop handle, crocheted in Catania
Become a crochet pro with these functional wall organizers worked in Catania Grande!
You can always take your current projects along wherever you go in this cool crocheted statement bag worked in Catania
This crocheted bag worked in Catania Grande has lots of room for all your beach stuff
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area