Patterns by Schachenmayr
patterns by yarn
- Cotton Clean (3) Apply Cotton Clean filter
- Catania Fine (2) Apply Catania Fine filter
- Merino Extrafine 285 Lace (2) Apply Merino Extrafine 285 Lace filter
- Merino Super Big Mix (2) Apply Merino Super Big Mix filter
- Bravo (1) Apply Bravo filter
- Catania (1) Apply Catania filter
- Catania Denim (1) Apply Catania Denim filter
- Fashion Pieces (1) Apply Fashion Pieces filter
- Merino Extrafine 120 (1) Apply Merino Extrafine 120 filter
- Nordic Dream (1) Apply Nordic Dream filter
- REGIA 4-ply 100g (1) Apply REGIA 4-ply 100g filter
- Soft Shimmer (1) Apply Soft Shimmer filter
- Wash+Filz-it! (1) Apply Wash+Filz-it! filter
Spacious shopping bag from Catania in chevron look
Sporty exercise: Crocheted gym bag from Catania Fine
Crochet your sustainable shopping bag from the natural material Catania Fine
Bag with Asian flair from Catania denim
A great pouch for always having your projects at arm´s reach: A project bag, made with MEZfabrics cotton fabric
Ready for new socks? Try the cable-rib pattern worked in REGIA 4-ply
Beautiful Cowl with slip stitch pattern knitted with Soft Shimmer and Fashion Pieces.
Dishcloths with a mix of stockinette and seed stitch.
Cute dishcloth with pattern mix made with Cotton Clean.
Nice and usefull - Dishcloths knitted with Cotton Clean.
Comfortable slippers from REGIA Musée Color sixfold-threaded.
Pullover made with Merino Extrafine 120 - designed by Tanja Steinbach
Beautiful Shrug made with Nordic Dream - Designed by Tanja Steinbach
YarnCamp-Shawl - Design by Tanja Steinbach
Vivid multicolor striped sleeves brighten a classic pullover for boys.
Giant intarsia polka dots dance across a long sleeved hoodie cardigan for girls.
Knit vivid off-beat colors in off-beat stripes for a long A-lined pullover for girls.
The Winter-Dream shawl from cozy Merino Extrafine 285 Lace satisfies in form and color.
Gestreifte Filztasche aus Schachenmayr Wash+Filz-it!
Forgot to log in? Sign in/register to make sure this download gets stored into your personal area